- About Us
- Prospective Clients
- Client Login
AXA Advisor and You
AXA Advisors is the network of financial professionals representing AXA Financial in communities around the U.S. These are the people who meet with clients every day to help them develop customized investment, risk management and financial strategies.
A Network You Can Count On
The network of AXA Advisors includes:
- More than 5200 financial professionals in over 145 U.S. branch and district offices
- A Financial Planning* Center and Learning Center dedicated to the support and ongoing training of AXA Advisors financial professionals
- An Advisors Support Group of professionals with backgrounds in the fields of accounting, financial planning and law to help provide clients with well-rounded general planning strategies1
- An "open architecture" of product availability through AXA Advisors and AXA Network
AXA Advisors strives to develop ongoing relationships with clients to help them review and revise their financial strategies through each life stage. This commitment involves:
- Consultative meetings to examine a client's current situation and financial needs
- Education on a wide variety of financial subjects to help clients make informed decisions
- Development of strategies designed to help meet short-medium and long-term goals
- Implementation of strategies through financial products and services appropriate to each individual's circumstances
AXA Advisors financial professionals and branch offices support hundreds of local charitable and philanthropic organizations through donations of time, money and skills.
* Fee-based financial planning is offered by financial professionals who are Investment Advisory Representatives of AXA Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.
1 AXA Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult with your professional tax and legal advisors regarding your particular circumstances.
GE-113123 (4/16)(Exp 4/18)